LENIQUE LOUIS MESSAGE - COVID-19 HOW TO KEEP SAFE
Dear Lenique Louis Family!
We value your health and well-being. As we've been following the COVID-19 developments around the world, we want to reassure you that strict precautions are in place.
We are still trading and business is as usual at Lenique Louis. We are still processing and shipping online orders and our appointment only engagment ring consultation is limited, we will be able to video call through Skype if there are any issue with social distancing. Please use the contact us form or email HERE
If you would like to chat about anything we are able to chat with you wherever you are around the world. Just use the contact us form and drop us a line, or contact us HERE
HOW TO KEEP SAFE COVID-19
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
• wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
• avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
• only travel on public transport if you need to
• work from home, if you can
• avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
• avoid events with large groups of people
In the meantime, take care of yourselves and be kind to one another.
Lenique Louis x