Ring size – Getting it right
At Lenique Louis, we like to make sure that your online shopping experience is as easy as possible. We understand the importance of getting the ring size right.
International Ring Sizer Chart
When measuring your ring size there are a few things to be aware of:
- Firstly, your fingers will change size slightly throughout the day. Physical activity and temperature all have an effect.
- You shouldn't measure your ring size whilst your hands are cold, as your fingers can be up to half a size smaller at this time.
- A ring with a wider band will feel a little tighter than a very fine ring. Therefore we would always recommend buying a size larger than your usual ring size when purchasing rings with wider bands.
- Your ring should fit comfortably, feeling snug enough when you wear it that it won't fall off, but still be able to fit over your knuckle when you take it off.
- If you are unsure of your ring size, then by far the best and most accurate way to find out is to pay a visit to a local jewellers.