Bespoke Jewellery Service with an award-winning designer
Lenique Louis is available to undertake bespoke jewellery commissions and will work with you to create your own individual item of jewellery. Discussing your ideas and choosing the finest materials for your piece.
It is often possible to incorporate inherited stones into a new contemporary piece. A personal message can be engraved so the piece becomes totally individual and personal. If you have a favourite piece of jewellery or a family heirloom and require a matching or complementing piece Lenique Louis can help you with your needs.
Our jewellery is hand-made to order, and commission orders take a minimum of 4 to 10 weeks once we begin the project.
"Bespoke jewellery commissions designed and handmade for you is truly unique and guaranteed to make you feel special" Lenique Louis
How to get started
- Get in touch with your initial idea (this can simply be that you’d like a piece made) and we can arrange an appointment for you to meet with Lenique.
- If you’re not local to Holborn London to visit us at our studio, then share with us as much information as you can. Sketches and images are a great way to illustrate your idea but don’t worry Lenique is on hand to help with this.
- Lenique is happy to make suggestions. What’s really lovely is a photo of the person Lenique will be designing for, as this added insight can greatly help.
- When Lenique has established the initial design and budget, please allow 3/4 days for a quote.
- Once Lenique has the ’go ahead’ she will set to work, keeping you informed every step of the way. Commissions take around 6-10 weeks to complete however, we do our best to meet your deadline.
- Every bespoke piece of jewellery is Hallmarked at The London Assay Office in Hatton Garden.
- Hallmarked with the official Lenique Louis Makers Mark.
Get in touch!
To arrange a consultation at our design studio please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.