Jewellery Care Guide
We have compiled a list of hints & tips for you on how to care for your Lenique Louis jewellery, so it will look as lovely as the day you received it.
- Store your jewellery separately, so it doesn’t rub & scratch against each other.
- Acid free tissue is an excellent way to store the jewellery.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills or in the bathroom.
- Damp and hot condition will cause the jewellery to tarnish badly.
- Skin and hair products can react, causing the silver to tarnish and erode the gold. Perfumes, lotions and creams will tarnish and corrode the jewellery.
- Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery.
- Hot weather, bright sunlight and perspiration can also speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones.
- Jewellery should always be taken off before the pool, shower or sea.
- A Silver 'Dip' solution is a great way to clean silver jewellery, but always make sure the jewellery is rinsed thoroughly with water afterwards.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with gemstones & pearls and if unsure, do ask your local jeweller or contact us for further assistance.
LENIQUE LOUIS GOLD PLATING RECONDITIONING SERVICE
Gold-plate may in time slightly fade depending on wear and the amount of care taken. This gives the appearance that some of the gold plate has worn off. We do offer a full re-conditioning service for all Lenique Louis jewellery which lots of our clients use from time to time to keep their jewellery in pristine condition. Please contact us using the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LENIQUE LOUIS REPAIRS & RE-CONDITIONING SERVICE
We offer a full repair and re-conditioning service for all Lenique Louis jewellery in our London workshop.
Repairs such as broken chains or accidentally damaged jewellery can also be undertaken.
We can clean, polish and check any jewellery for damage such as accidentally knocked gemstones and loose settings.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote using the contact form below.
If you have any questions or queries feel free to get in touch by email email@example.com or using our contact form below.