SMALL SPINE GOLD HOOPS
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Handcrafted in Britain by the designer Lenique Louis in her London studio, ensuring that each piece is made with superb craftsmanship. Our Spine Hoop Earrings in Gold are a playful take on Coral reefs.
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Small batch production: Our jewellery is meticulously produced in small batches, allowing us to focus on quality and attention to detail. This approach ensures that each piece receives the utmost care and craftsmanship, resulting in a unique and exceptional product.
- Fairmined 925 Sterling Silver Fairmined 18ct Gold Vermeil
- Handcrafted to order in London England
SIZES AND DIMENSIONS
○ Large Spine Hoops • Width 5cm
○ Medium Spine Hoops • Width 3.5cm
○ Small Spine Hoops • Width 2.5cm
Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals.
Remove your jewellery before going to bed and store in our jewellery box.
Remove jewellery when bathing, showering or swimming
Remove jewellery when participating in physical activities, e.g. cleaning /gardening/gym.
Clean the jewellery occasionally with a soft cloth.
At Lenique Louis, we take great care in ensuring that each piece of jewellery we create is of the highest quality.
To achieve this, we create small batches to ensure that each item receives the attention to detail it deserves.
Each collection is made available in limited quantities to ensure its exclusivity.
Our jewellery is designed and created by hand by the talented designer, Lenique Louis, who combines traditional techniques with her own unique methods to bring her stunning designs to life.
Based in England, Lenique oversees the entire production process, ensuring that each piece meets her exacting standards. Every step of the process is carefully monitored to ensure that each piece is truly one-of-a-kind.
At Lenique Louis, we take pride in our work, and we believe that our attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Our packaging is created from recycled sources and is 100% recyclable and biodegradable. Our jewellery boxes are also plastic-free, without polyester or foam inserts.
We have partnered with charities to support causes we are passionate about.
All our online deliveries are carbon-neutral.